The New version of Trek Fan Fiction has a user driven submission process. This was done to streamline the process and put the author in control.
The Steps are as follows:
- Visit the Registration page and create an account. If you would like to use a pseudonym on the site, enter it in the last name field. At a minimum, something is required in the last name field.
- Log in to the site using the Login link at the top of the page or by clicking here.
- Click Add New at the top of the page or from the Admin menu on the left side.
- Enter the title of your story directly under Add New Post.
- Enter your story in the main box directly under the title.
- Type your summary in the Excerpt field. (If you don’t see the Excerpt field, click Screen Options at the top of the screen and check the box next to Excerpt.
- On the right, select your Category.
- Also on the right, enter some tags. These should be featured characters and ratings (eg: kirk,spock,pg-13)
- Click Publish, your story will go live on the site.
- That’s it, you’re done!